Why you should join a tennis club?
- January 22, 2016
- Posted by: LTR_admin
- Category: Funding trends, Uncategorized
From the social side, to the fitness benefits to a bit of healthy competition, joining a tennis club offers plenty of positives. Join a local club that suits your age and ability, pair up with players of your standard and pencil in some regular social sets. Whether you’re just starting out, an active player or reconnecting with your teenage forehand, you will feel the benefits of committing to regular exercise you enjoy.
Here’s six reasons why Tennis Australia suggests signing up to a local club:
1. It’s social. Playing at a local club is a great way to meet new friends or exercise with mates, because people of all ages, genders and abilities can play together.
2. It’s accessible. Wherever you are in Australia, there is likely to be a court somewhere in your neighbourhood.
3. It’s safe. Tennis is a non-impact sport with minimal risk of injury.
4. It’s a stress-buster. Work out some of that frustration on the ball. The tactics and strategy involved in match-play will also get your brain working.
5. It’s good for your bones. Tennis has been shown to improve bone density, particularly in the hip and lumbar spine areas.
6. It’s a game for life. You can start playing at any age, and keep enjoying it for years to come.
Luik Tennis and Recreation club opened in February 2017 is one of the top tennis clubs in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. It offers you a suitable environment for tennis and a family friendly ambiance for your family outings.
visit www.luik-tennis.com or call 08064615841